Flip Flops Coir Mat
How can one resist buying this adorable doormat? Carved in the form of connected flip flops dipped in multiple bright colours, this mat is an all-in-one variety with floral, stripes and zig-zag patterns, all in one go! Sapana mats are environmentally friendly and pocket friendly, made with high-quality coir material which takes in all the dust, lasts long and is easy to clean.
- Material: This flip flop door mat is made with Environmentally friendly 100% Hard Wearing Coir & water based dyes The anti-slip back side of doormat is made with 100% PVC. Sapana Carpet-Mats door mat is the most durable door mat.
- Features: The naturally occurring coco husk fiber is of tough quality and is extremely efficient in preventing any dust, mud or grit from entering your home. This is the most ideal door mat, entrance mat.
- Different Uses: Designed to elevate and liven up any space, our coir mats are multi-purpose and are made for indoor and outdoor use. Use this door mat as welcome mats for home, doormats for room, doormats for entrance, inside mats, main door mats, entry mats, entrance mats, indoor mats for home, outside mats, entrance door mat, welcome mat for office etc.
- Durable: The anti-slip PVC bottom provides a solid base and the door mat has a thickness of 1.5 cm that enhances the durability of the coir doormat.
- Care: It is super easy to clean and maintain our coir mats. Just shake off the mud, dirt, grit or any accumulated debris or scrape off with the help of a stiff brush. Alternatively you can even use a vacuum to remove any loose fibers. Coir mats tend to shed few fibers during first use.
- Package Contents 1 Coir Door Mat.
- Colour- Red and Blue
- Size(Approximate): 40 x 60 cms / 1 x 2
- Material: 100% Hard Wearing Coir & water based dye. Anti-slip backing made of 100% PVC
- Type: Door mat
- Delivery: Ships within 48 hours
- Care Instructions: Super easy to clean and maintain our coir mats. Just shake off the mud, dirt, grit or any accumulated debris or scrape off with the help of a stiff brush. Alternatively you can even use a vacuum to remove any loose fibers. Coir mats tend to shed few fibers during first use.